June 20, 2007

Voice


Next month we are going to offer free English courses every day for a week. We will meet at 10:00 and finish up at 1:00 with a English movie in the evening. We will break up into groups for grammar, meet in a hall for a short lecture, then break up into discussion groups. We will be giving away dictionaries and classic books each day. We will also break the people up into 3 different levels, beginner, intermediate, and advanced speakers.


We are praying for many to hear and understand the gospel through these classes. Please be praying for this time.
ht: Chernigov

9 comments:

Conor and Koren said...

If your wondering if I stole the text from Jakes blog...... I did!

Anonymous said...

Who designed that poster? Whoever did has some serious skills. And I am not talking about growing a mustach or bow stick.

Anonymous said...

I agree, the poster is awesome! I really like the title - VOICE. Great idea! Will be praying.

Katie said...

This is most communist looking poster designed by an American I've ever seen. Go SSSR..

Danny and Liese said...

Conor, I hear you are in charge of movies. Yes! And I hear you are going to show Napoleon D. Good choice.

Maybe throw a little Nacho Libre in there to really give these people a dose of weird accents?

danny

Conor and Koren said...

Danny

I tried for Nacho, but I got shot down! I thought it would be good for their english.

Danny and Liese said...

You got shot down once and just gave up? Where's the ol' McNamee fighting spirit?

You've go to say, in the spirit of Patrick Henry, "Give me Nacho, or give me death!". Or in the spirit of 50 Cent "I'll get Nacho or die tryin'".

Danny

Conor and Koren said...

Thank you Danny and thank you 50 Cent!

I'll keep on tryin!

Cara Denney said...

"Chacho, sometimes a man wears stretchy pants in his room...its for fun".

Sounds good to me! :)