October 7, 2007

7 Years


I should be preparing for a Bible study right now, but I just have to do something first. You see, I have a date tonight after church. I'm taking out a wonderful, amazing, beautiful woman that I've been married to for 7 years today. And I really want to leave her a note on here.

Koren, I love you! I am so thankful to God for you. The grace and love that God shows me through you speaks to me everyday. I love being married to you! Thank you for your love these past 7 years.

O.K. I'm good now! Just really excited about today and my date with my girl. Back to studying...........



.


4 comments:

thesix said...

HAPPY ANIVERSARY to the 2nd cutest couple ever (sorry I think that we take first place)
We love you guys and hope you have an awesome date tonight!
char

Tim Emerson said...

Awwwww ...

Cara Denney said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto! Love you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for making me look bad, jerk.