September 9, 2008

Prayer For Reenie's Visa Situation

I thought it was time to bust out the bat-beacon again. Reenie is having problems getting all the paper work together that she needs to get a new visa in Poland. She is running out of time and could really use your prayers. This is a letter that she just sent out and I thougtht I would post it for you all to read. Thank you for your prayers!


Hello!

If you could all be praying for this that would be great. My registration in the country ends on Friday (12th) so I need to be out of Ukraine by then. My visa ends on the 16th and I need to get a new one in Poland. The problem is that it could take way longer than expected for the local government here to finish my invitation letter, which I need in order to get a religious visa. If the letter is not finished and I'm not out of here by the 12th I will have to pay fees at the airport, and I just don't want to cause any hassles with the authorities. We tried to solve the problem by going across the border near Belarus but they weren't in a good mood, so they didn't let me.

Also pray for God's provision to pay for the trip and the visa. I know that
God will show Himself graceful! Thank you!!!

Reenie

1 comment:

Greg and Edna Silva said...

Reenie - Just wanted you to know that we have been praying for you. Please let us know what happens!

Love,
Edna