October 13, 2009

It's Official

I have been married to the most wonderful woman in the world for NINE years! This is a little late in coming. Our anniversary was actually last week, but we have been a little busy since getting back to Chernigov.
To share with you in a few words how thankful I am for my wife Koren... she is a better mother then I could have ever asked for to our children. Koren is a gift from God in my life, constantly showing me so much love and grace as we live this life together. I am so grateful to God for this beautiful woman that I have been given. I love being married to you Koren!!!!!!!







For those of you looking at this on facebook click here In Plain Language to visit our blog.

2 comments:

Jeff and Aimee said...

I love the pic of Koren with all the babushkas. Awesome.

Marina said...

congratulations!