November 2, 2009

Coffee & Chan

This morning Koren and I had a wonderful time just hanging out together. The kids were gone and we sat back and drank coffee, talked and rested. One thing that made the morning so good was a Bible study that we watched given by Francis Chan. A good friend of mine turned me on to Francis Chan about a month ago and I have loved studying the Word with Chan through his podcasts ever since. The reason I like listening to Chan is that he always brings it all back to loving Christ and how if that love is real it will translate into loving people. Francis Chan is the teaching pastor at Cornerstone Church, Simi Valley, CA. I have posted the message that we listened to this morning. Enjoy!















For those of you looking at this on facebook click here In Plain Language to visit our blog and watch the videos.

No comments: