July 19, 2007

Mom & Sis


Emma, Grandma and Gavin in the back yard
Emma, Koren, Kylie, Gavin and Grandma at the ParkAuntie Kylie and Emma jogging in our woods

On June 19th the Lord blessed us with a special visit from Auntie Kylie and Grandma! Kylie was here for a couple of weeks and Grandma just left us a few days ago. It was Kylie's first time in Ukraine so we really enjoyed showing her our beautiful country. Grandma is an old friend in these parts and everyone was really happy to see her again. We loved having them both in our home, resting, hanging out, laughing, crying, and just being together. The Lord blessed us deeply with this sweet family time and we will be forever grateful!!! Mom and Kylie, We love you!!!

3 comments:

Olya Velichko said...

I wish all my relatives looked so identical. It would be so much fun.

Jenni said...

I'm so glad Kathy and Kylie were able to visit you guys. I'm praying for you all. I was so excited when your mom told me you had a blog. I'll be reading:) Love you guys!

Koren, love your shirt! and I love the bracelet your mom brought back for me.

Jenni

Anonymous said...

hurray! So happy that Kylie was able to make it out there! The pictures are beautiful:)
Love you charlene