July 14, 2007

Sing It

The artist formerly known as Jake hopes to see his new album hit the market this fall. This new album will be rightfully entitled Heart And Soul. Jake and I went over to a recording studio of a guy that came to our English classes. We were helping them with their pronounciation of an English song they were doing. Of course we were fooling around at the studio and I managed to get this shot of Jake. If you don't know who Jake is, he's the Pastor of the Church here and one of my best friends! It's an honor and a joy to serve the Lord with him! I'd encouage you to check out Jake's blog here and see his family.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know jake could sing?

Olya Velichko said...

Conor, did you take your chance and rock the house?

Conor and Koren said...

No, Jake wouldn't share the mic!

Anonymous said...

No, really can Jake sing?

I am looking for a wedding singer..

MVision said...

I don't think he can sing. But he can speak with a scottish accent.

Jake Knotts said...

jake can't sing, but he surely can dance..... check out his new years dance video on our blog for proof

Conor and Koren said...

I love his scottish accent!