September 17, 2007

Podusovka

Fall's here and we're back in the Podusovka boarding school/orphanage, its right down the street from our house. I say school /orphanage because most of the kids have families that they go home to on the weekends , but there are always a few every weekend that have no place to go. Either they have no parents living or the parents are not able to take care of them. It's for many reasons, but usually alcoholism is to blame. We go each Sunday morning before our church service. We, as in an awesome group of people, that I love being able to do this with, from the church. Even Gavin has started coming to just hang out with the kids. Being able to go into this place and teach the Bible and try to show these kids that they are dearly loved by God is such an opportunity. I'm blessed to be a part of it. Here are a few pictures of this past Sunday. Oh and Podusovka Crew, love you guys! (and we're all missing you Olya!)
.







5 comments:

Olya Velichko said...

I miss you guys too. You have a big team now. It is awesome.

Conor and Koren said...

It is, God is blessing. It was good seeing your name come up when I clicked on this thing.
I will email you soon. Conor

Olya Velichko said...

or open your gmail and we can chat sometime.

Conor and Koren said...

Sounds good!

Anonymous said...

I feel so left out...
I remember G, G money, O.G., but, i sure can't remember
gmail

cletus