November 6, 2007

Prayer Request

So, I thought I would shoot this thing up again for two reasons. Our good friend Gretchen Fournier had an operation today to remove some gallstones. The operation went well and she hopes to get out of the hospital on Friday. Please pray for a quick recovery for her. The second is that we are watching the 3 Fournier children during this time. They are really good kids and it's great having them with us, but their 3 and our 2 all are sick with bad coughs and colds. My hat goes off to all you family's with 5 or more kids! Reenie and Chris are watching the two girls at night which is a huge blessing! They are also helping out a ton during the day. We could all really use your prays for healing and strength. Thanks so much!


( Danny, thanks for the new prayer beacon.)

4 comments:

Tim Emerson said...

Will pray ... glad to hear that everything went fine.

It's ok Connor, Danny cheats and uses more sophisticated software than you average Joe. I still think yours is best simply from the originality ;)

Olya Velichko said...

I will be praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Praying 4 u all! Wish I could be there to help! Love you!

Ethan Larson said...

Oh man I feel ya! I got a wife on her back and all four of the rest of us have been barffing on and off since last tuesday. LORD JESUS have Mercy!!! Thankfully Elysia has dodged it. I think It would put here into labor. Please pray for us we will pray for you.
Glad to hear about Gretchen.