November 27, 2007

Time with Allyson


On Gavin's birthday we drove to Kiev to pick up a very special friend at the airport. Allyson flew in from Turkey to spend Thanksgiving with us. I have known Allyson since she was one year old. It was so fun to have such an old and dear friend here. The kids will definitely miss having her around. She was constantly entertaining them and of course she brought them gifts which always catches their hearts.
Allyson lives and works in Turkey. On Sunday she shared with our church about her life there, the friends she is making and all that is happening there. We were greatly blessed by her testimonies.
Allyson, thank you for coming. You are missed already. We can't wait to see you in January!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda funny that she left Turkey for Thanksgiving?
Seriously though, I think it's awesome she made it to Ukraine to spend the holiday.

Conor and Koren said...

Kelly, that's hillarious!
Speaking of Hillaire... I was thinking Trin and Johnie might be visiting family in CA while we are there. I would love to get with you and her and Belinda. Do you think that could happen? I can't wait to see Chance!

Kelly Russell said...

That would be great. What dates will you be in California?

Conor and Koren said...

Dec.17- mid-Jan.
Can you email me at conorkoren@gmail.com so I have your email. I tried to respond to your message the other day, but the computer wouldn't work. I'll email you with trip details.
Koren

Ally said...

Thank you for having me. I loved every minute. You guys blessed me more than you know. I love you and can't wait to see you either. :)
Ally