November 10, 2007

Wednesday Night

I've been wanting to take some pictures at church, but I never can seem to get around to it. So last Wednesday night, after the service, I finally got a few. There were a lot of people that couldn't make it to this service. I will try and get more on a Sunday soon.
Right now we are going through the book of Nehemiah. On this particular Wednesday we were studying chapter eight and had a great time of worship and prayer.
Here are a few of the family.



Many of you have spent time with us in Chernigov and know our church. Please feel free to leave a message for them here in the comments. Russian or English is fine.

4 comments:

Cara Denney said...

I don't know many of these folks, but I hope to see them all soon when I am there after the new Year! I will be in Ukraine for a few months and hope to spend a good chunk of time camping out at camp Knotts! more details soon...miss you guys!

Olya Velichko said...

Lena is so funny. Say hi to everyone!

Tim Emerson said...

I miss all you guys :(

Всім привіт!

(Note that Connor said Russian or English ... where's the Ukrainian!!!)

Conor and Koren said...

Sorry Tim

It's all good! Ukrainian is loved and just fine also!